Amisfield Chenin Blanc 2018

Amisfield's 2018 chenin blanc was predominately planted within its Lochar stony gravels on the top terrace above the winery. There are some small plantings spread across its Estate between the Pinot Noir vines; and this crop was notable for being the best and fastest ripening ever achieved at the estate. 


Harvested and whole bunch pressed on 28th March. Settled 48hrs then racked 85% to stainless steel tank to ferment cool with South African yeast vin13 over 18 days. The other 15% was fermented naturally in old oak barriques. 

Amisfield Chenin Blanc 2018

  • Aromas of crisp green apples with citrus notes and some distinctive varietal expression in the form of lanolin. The palate is luscious with textural elements from the extended lees contact. All matched with the quintessential Central Otago minerality and juicy acidity.

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

© 2020 National Marine Pacific