Monsoon Sparkling Ginger Beer - Lemongrass - blends the natural goodness of fresh delta-grown Vietnamese ginger with a light and natural coconut sugar. A brewed ginger beer with a delightful difference. Brewed in small batches using fresh ginger, real lemons and a dash of star anise for good measure, Monsoon Sparkling Ginger Beer with Lemongrass offers authentic flavour and naturally refreshing taste and works well with seafood as well as spicy food such as Thai flavours. The lemongrass is sourced from farmers in the Tiân Giang Province’s Tân Phú Đông District in Vietnam
For full fiery flavour, we recommend you tip, swirl then sip.
Monsoon Sparkling Ginger Beer with Lemongrass
- Small long lasting bubbles and bead.
- Not too gassy
- Lemongrass and lemon juice adds acidity good aroma
- The fresh ginger juice gives a lively fresh finish and slight heat
- The coconut sugar adds deeper note than cane sugar
- 30% less sugar than other major brands makes for a less oily finish and more dry
- Cloudy colour is because of natural ferment and just has more actual ginger